We are in love with these fun and colorful ACCORDION PAPER FLOWERS created by Disney of Ruffles & Stuff! Not only are they beautiful, but they are also very budget-friendly! Each one just uses two pieces of scrapbook paper, so you can make your party look amazing without breaking the bank!
Instructions (as told by Disney):
Make paper flowers, accordion style:
- Take two sheets of square scrap-booking paper, and fold each one accordion style in 1″ sections.
- Snip the ends in a rounded or pointed shape.
- Fold each one in half.
- Staple each one together on one side to form a half-circle.
- Then staple the two halves together!
- Use a hole punch to make a hole near the top, and hang with string or yarn.